So Microsoft has announced the latest version of their operating system, Windows 11, and is now available for those of us in the Windows Insider Program. As with any new version of Windows, we shall take a look at any changes to the Snipping Tool introduced by the new OS.
First of all how to find the Snipping Tool and with a new interface for Windows 11, we have a new way of reaching your favourite applications.
Find the Snipping Tool
- Click on the Windows icon on the center-aligned taskbar to display your Start Menu
- Click on All Apps and scoll down the alphabetically ordered list to find the Snipping Tool
Add the Snipping Tool to the Start Menu
If you are a frequent user of the Snipping Tool then it would make sense to add the application to your Start Menu, so the app is more quickly available. Here’s how …
- Access the Start Menu by clicking on the Windows icon into the Taskbar
- Click on the All Apps option to list all applications
- Right click on the the Snipping Tool and select Pin to Start Menu
- The Snipping Tool is now added to the end of apps displayed on the Start Menu
- It can also be added to the Taskbar, select the More option and Pin to Taskbar when right clicking on the app
More about the Sniping Tool in Windows 11
Read more about the Snipping Tool in the latest version of Microsoft’s OS, Windows 11, in these articles.